ENJOY YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS MORE.
Often, by the time couples or families come to me, either chaos and conflict or emotional distance has become the norm. It’s not uncommon for them to be on the verge of divorce. And guess what? A surprisingly high number of them want me to “fix” other people in their life. More often than not, the people they’re referring to don’t want to talk about it. And that’s okay. If you’re willing to work with me to understand your role in the relationship, you and the other party can experience a relationship that’s healthier and more fulfilling.
But the most effective and powerful way to improve your life and your relationship with your family is committing to working on your personal growth and well-being together.
• Deepen your understanding of behaviors and dynamics in your relationships
• Gain clarity
• Build trust by making and honoring mutual agreements
• Develop tools for healthy relationships and connection
• Improve your family’s capacity to work through difficult issues
Communication Skills Development
• Learn to express your truth and your needs
• Increase your ability to listen without judging others
• Discover how to manage conflict and build mutual agreement
• Experience a healthy and open dialogue with your spouse or partner
• Find harmony regarding how each of you will deal with specific issues
• Determine what key issues need to be resolved
• Generate options and negotiate the differences between the options
• Create solutions
Call (415) 895-0786 or email me today for a free 20-minute phone consultation. I look forward to becoming your relationship therapist and helping you achieve the relationship you desire.